I 
> bump the edge, if it is obscured by other windows.  I think if I 
> restart PP it works, but at some point in time stops working 
> (possibly after running a fullscreen app? needs more testing),

Its not clear to me if this is a Windows issue or a PowerPro issue, 
since I have seen similar behavior with ontop PowerPro bars and even 
the taskbar.

If you can find a way to consistently repeat, I can investigate 
further.  But looking at the code, there does not seem to be any reason 
for it to stop working randomly on its own.


 > bump.  I'd much rather have the non-hiding version.  Can someone 
> offer some hints on how to make PP behave properly?

You could try adding a hot key (possibly even bumping the same screen 
edge) which does a win.show("bar", 2)  //"bar" is cl name of your bat


To avoid restarting if the above fails, you could try a hot key which 
does a 
configure.restart
to reshow the bar.





Reply via email to