I've setup a bar "InfoStuff" with dynamic labels on it :
I created a label with the fancy *Info expr(.ShowInfo("under"))  multi
line ... 
a second label with *Info expr(.ShowInfo("active"))

I do not show the bar at startup !

I have a Key  : *Bar Show InfoStuff.
I have another key  : *Bar hide InfoStuff.

When the bar is hided By Key .... if the calculation of *Info is
changed, it seems that the bar show up !!!! => i cannot hide it anymore :(

Does the *Info is calculated, called even if the bar is not visible ??


-------------- ShowInfo.ppro ---------------
args filter
local text, maxLen
maxLen = 75
if ( filter == "under" ) do
   local  id= MiscPlugin.GetIndNum(WIN.Handlefrompoint(xmouse,ymouse))
   local  text=
MiscPlugin.Get_WindowText(win.handle("under"),id,"","win=vis","sep=10")
   win.Debug("!"++text++"!")
   if ( text.length == 0 )
        text = win.gettext(win.handle("under"))
else
  text = win.gettext(win.handle(filter))
endif
if( maxLen < length(text) ) do
                text = select(text,25) ++ "..." ++ select(text,28-maxLen)
endif
quit(text)


Reply via email to