As a result of an recent e-mail discussion in this group I discovered
the koolness factor of the *controls feature. However, I have
encountered a problem with the *control ie "url" construction in that
when I create one using a url such as "http://www.google.com/"; I get
the "Navigation to web page canceled: What you can try: Refresh the
page" and when I refresh I get a Internet Explorer script error"
window. I use Firefox as my default browser so the first thing I did
was switch the default browser to IE... no soap. Then I turned off
script debugging and script checking and error notification... still
no soap. 

JFTR, the script error is always:

Line: 1
Char: 27
Error: expected ')'
Code: 0
URL:  res://ieframe.dll/navcancl.htm

I really don't have a use for this particular PowerPro feature at the
moment but it is such a neat capability that I really don't want to
leave the problem unresolved just to be seriously pissed when I
actually run into a use for it.

Anybody have any ideas?

regards,

evan





Reply via email to