I've experienced a similar issue, where after clicking away from a
PowerPro menu the active window blinks between getting and losing
focus. I have to manually change focus using alt+tab to another window
to get this to stop.

Not sure if this is a windows or PowerPro issue since I rarely use
Windows without PowerPro.

I suspect it is a timing issue involving a null handle in PowerPro's
lastfocus routine. Was impossible to get a combination to repeat so
that I could demonstrate with an example; but if you're looking into
this, you could keep this in mind.


Thanks,

Ted


--- In [email protected], "jevisick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> 
> I have some more information about my earlier question regarding
> hidden windows popping back into view since upgrading to 4.7, and the
> cause seems related to returning focus after a PowerPro action.
> 
> If I hide an active window and then my *next* action is a PowerPro
> command of some kind, the window just hidden will almost always pop
> back up.
> ...
> 4.4 to 4.7, so it seems like a recently introduced glitch.


Reply via email to