Bruce,

Would you mind sharing the install script so that I could fix it so 
it'll install the .pcf file by default into a location that LUA's 
(Limited User accounts) by default have write permissions to. Something 
like
%userprofile%\Application data\Powerpro
I believe this will be backwards compatible for 98 installs. (we can 
create a poll to determine the best default location)

I think the install only needs to be modified to:
- extract default.pcf to the LUA compatible location
- Shortcuts will need to be created by default with the command 
parameter of that LUA .pcf's location

Am I missing anything else?
-----
With Vista out now, and by default users are non-admins this will help 
forestall a regular question from people installing powerpro into vista 
why they are getting prompted for a password every time they start powerpro.

You could upload the installer script anywhere in
ftp://powerpro.dyndns.org/uploads

Thanks,
David Troesch

Reply via email to