brucexs wrote:
>> Would you mind sharing the install script so that I could fix it 
> 
> Its a c program, not a script.  Still want it?

Sure, if nothing else I can rewrite using it as a template in another
installer package format, modifying as needed. I think I can open in notepad

I think all you're doing right now as part of the installer is:
- extracting all the files that are packaged in a zip file (with the
.cab extension) to the install folder of choice
- writing a registry key to remember the powerpro install folder for the
next time the installer is run
- and creating shortcuts in the chosen locations for the .pcf files.


David Troesch  |  Atlanta, GA  |  ICQ# 2333123
Powerpro Yahoogroup - Come, talk and learn. http://tinyurl.com/2sf7d
Funstuff: Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Reply via email to