--- In [email protected], "Bruce S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> > --- In [email protected], "Sultan Al-Sharief"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Not sure about this, but some of my notes get duplicated with
> > the same name (only difference is the time stamp). I think this
> > happens when I accidently try to open an already opened note!
> 
> If you access a note in the open folder, eg with *Note open
> file, *Note opencategory, or by double clicking in explorer,
> then this is what PowerPro does.  No plans to change this.

I finally got around to looking for the answer to something that's 
been buggin' me for some time.  Should have done this awhile ago 
since the workaround is fairly easy: just don't open note files in 
the {Open} directory.  That's easy enough.  Now I use . . .
*Note OpenMenu *
. . . which always works reliably (see next paragraph).

I did notice one thing (that isn't necessarily worthy of any 
response, per sé) that's a bit curious: if one creates several 
duplicates, they don't seem to actually *appear* in the {Open} folder 
until some kind of manual change is made to them.  I mention this 
only because it somewhat expains why these duplicates can be so 
confusing, at least within the scenario I *had* been using.

What's the point of all this?  . . .  Well, at least this much: if 
you've got something PPro that's been buggin' you, it never hurts to 
search the archive! 8—)
________
—Thri
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯


Reply via email to