Hi Sheri !

Thanks for the great advice.

Could you explain the line :

if (win.exename("*")=="iexplore" and index(win.caption("*"), "gmail"))

I could not find the index() feature in the documentation but by 
watching at the expression it would give a 1 if the expression in the 
brackets is true. Which would mean if the caption of the active 
window is gmail.

There comes my next question : Does it have to be "*gmail*" 
or "gmail" ? I would assume that according to the caption list 
documentation "*gmail*" would match if gmail is anywhere in the 
caption and "gmail" would have to be the exact caption to be matched.

I modified my command as follows :

Cmd    : if
Cmd Par: (win.exename("*")=="pcsws" and index(win.caption
("*"),"*Session*"))
More Cmd: clip.set (replacechars(clip.get," ","")) 

This should technically replace all spaces with "" whenever the clip 
was copied on the active screen from exename "pcsws" AND when the 
caption contains "Session" anywhere.

However it is not working.  Any ideas ?



Reply via email to