Hi all !

I have checked "ClipCaptured" on the GUI Control tab.
Then I created a CL named ClipCaptured, and the following set up 
whenever a clip gets copied :

Command :     clip.set
Parameter :   (replacechars(clip.get,"",""),1)

This replaces all spaces in the copied clip.

Now I would like to refine this procedure, so that this replacement 
is only processed if I copied the clip on a particular screen.

When using the Special List "Autorun" it is possible to set up the 
target window in the CL item "Name" field, such as 
=iexplore,&,*gmail* to only match the autorun when the newly opened 
window is IE AND the caption contains "gmail".

Is it also possible to set up a target window for the ClipCaptured 
CL ?

That would be great, so I could have different things processed on 
the clip based on which screen the clip was initially taken.

Your help is appreciated.

Cheers
Kam 

Reply via email to