> > Is there any way that I can use STDIO/STDOUT to write a text 
filter?
> > http://editplus.info/wiki/Writing_a_text_filter

> You can get stdin into a powerpro script using 2pp.exe or similar 
from
> Julien's utilities (see plugins folder); or 2pp2.exe; or the pipe
> plugin.  However, I can't think of any way to pipe back to stdout 
at
> the moment.  

I did test. 

but, 
When I send long strings into Powerpro, 2pp2.exe and pipe plugin do 
not work correctly.

ex>

type pprofunctions.txt | 2ppvar g_var  
-> work well. length(g_var) is 20600.


type pprofunctions.txt | 2pp2 g_var
-> powerpro freeze

type pprofunctions.txt | 2pp2 st_data  twopp2demo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-> st_data is truncated. length(st_data) is 198.


file.runwait(0, env("COMSPEC"), ?#/c  type "# ++ pprofolder ++ ?
#pprofunctions.txt" > \\.\pipe\powerpro#, "", "hide")
-> powerpro freeze



> Hmm, I might be able to add a parameter to pipe.listen, or an 
option
> to 2pp2.exe that would make that work.

Thanks for your kindness.

Reply via email to