--- In [email protected], sgp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> forxtra wrote:
> 
> > file.runwait(0, env("COMSPEC"), ?#/c  type "# ++ pprofolder ++ ?
> > #pprofunctions.txt" > \\.\pipe\powerpro#, "", "hide")
> > -> powerpro freeze
> 
> This example involves the pipe plugin, but I'm not sure that it's 
complete.
> Did you set up a listener with pipe.listen_on() before piping to 
the named pipe?
> The plugin will then execute anything coming from the pipe: you 
may need to send actual powerpro 
> commands rather than pprofunctions.txt.


Sorry for insufficient explanation.

This is a sample using static variable and function in 
pipePluginDemoScriptListenToDOS.powerpro on line 55. (the pipe 
plugin v0.64) 

; ---------------------
sRes = pipe.listen_on("powerpro", 0, "st_sPipeData", scriptname, cbx
("@usingStaticVar"))
[EMAIL PROTECTED](?#pipe.listen_on() returns: # ++ sRes)

file.runwait(0, env("COMSPEC"), ?#/c  type "# ++ pprofolder ++ ?
#pprofunctions.txt" > \\.\pipe\powerpro#, "", "hide")

pipe.listen_off
; ---------------------

Only parameters was changed from "echo" to "type" to send long 
strings.


> However, when I tried the above with pipe plugin version 0.64 and 
script file 
> pipePluginDemoScriptListen.powerpro and your file.runwait command 
line, PowerPro didn't crash but I 
> didn't get any debugging output either. I don't know what to make 
out of it...
>


Reply via email to