Nick Valeontis wrote:

> I generally use "`" to close tabs in multitab applications:
> 
> "`" is set to:
> 
>> caption: =totalcmd,=maxthon,=firefox ...
>> command: *Keys {ctrl}w{ctrl}
> 
> This works fine, as long as the applications are run with the current 
> account.
> 
> However, I want to use cpau to run maxthon as a limited user:
> 
> so, winkey + w is set to:
> 
>> cpau  -u limiteduser -p xxx -ex "c:\Program 
> Files\Maxthon\Maxthon.exe" -lwp
> 
> Now, if I run maxthon without cpau, "`" works okay. If i run maxthon as 
> a different user via cpau, the shortcut does not work at all.
> 
> Any workaround :( ?

I don't know for sure. I'm guessing that you need to run PowerPro as 
limiteduser and have it send 
keystrokes to maxthon that way. How? Define a hotkey that runs (untested):
cpau -u limiteduser \path\to\powerpro.exe *Keys {to =maxthon}{ctrl}w{ctrl}

Maybe you will need to run ppBang.exe (found in yahoo files area) rather than 
powerpro.exe to help with 
timeouts for the case when powerpro.exe isn't already running as limiteduser.

Reply via email to