> I don't know for sure. I'm guessing that you need to run PowerPro 
as limiteduser and have it send 
> keystrokes to maxthon that way. How? Define a hotkey that runs 
(untested):
> cpau -u limiteduser \path\to\powerpro.exe *Keys {to =maxthon}{ctrl}w
{ctrl}

If both ppro and maxthon are run under the same account (either one 
of the local admins or any limited user account such as 
the "limiteduser"), the keyboard shortcuts work okay. No changes 
needed. But, of course, all other app-specific keyboard shortcuts 
stop working :(

I also tried ppbang, with ppro under local admin credentials and 
maxthon under limiter user credentials. Unfortunatelly it does not 
work either :( (it claims maxthon does not exist)

> I don't know anything about limited users and running with them, 
but 
> you could experiment with the different ways of sending keys
> 
> keys {fast}^w
> keys {sinp}^w
> keys {slow}^w
> 
> I also recommend the ^w form first rather than {ctrl}w{ctrl} but 
try 
> both.
> 

I think the problem is related to the "target" limitation of the 
keyboard shortcut.

Keyboard shortcuts that do not target a specific exe (as with 
=exename) work okay no matter under which credentials ppro and 
target are run. 

However, keyboard shortcuts which have target limitations, such as 
=totalcmd or =maxthon, do not work unless both ppro and the target 
app are loaded under the same credentials.



Reply via email to