--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "entropyreduction" 
> <alancampbelllists+yahoo@> wrote:
> >
> > I want to do this:
> > 
> > Format Context
> > (validpath(file.folder(win.exepath("c=powerpromain"))
> ++?"\plugins\dialog.dll"))

> for file menus, you'd need to use the ini format.  Then there is 
> a ;if and ;include

Okay, will think about converting.  
 
> If you don't use ini file format, the contextif does not get 
> processed until the menu is displayed, by which time the include file 
> has been accessed and so must exist.   (But if it exists, the above 
> should work, I think).

Nope.

Format ContextIf
(validpath(file.folder(win.exepath("c=powerpromain"))++?"\plugins\dialog.dll"))

Fails, looks like it encounters the "=" and treats it as a menu itme.

But:
Format ContextIf
(validpath(file.folder(win.exepath("powerpro"))++?"\plugins\dialog.dll"))

works.

Okay, to make this generalisable, there are windows on my system
named "powerpro" of classes "PowerProMarker" and "PowerPro Event".
Are either of those always going to exist on any machine running
powerpro?  Then I can suggest using win.exepath("powerpro")(I'm trying
to generalise pprofunctions.txt to allow inclusiong of stuff for every
plugin a user happens to own).

 
 
> 
> >
>


Reply via email to