I have a bar with a mix of buttons, some of them showing menus on
mouse hover. The menus are shown aligned with the bar's edge and I
often accidentally move across one of the other menu-showing buttons
on my way to the newly popped up menu from the original button. Rather
annoyingly, whenever this happens, the original menu disappears, even
if the mouse pointer is over the unwanted button for a much shorter
interval than the set hover delay.

I guessed this happens because of the accidentally moved-over button
taking the focus away from the recently shown menu. I then
experimented with disabling hover clicks through CL_commands before
the menu was shown, but this didn't solve the problem. It worked only
to the extent that the accidentally touched buttons wouldn't pop up
their own menus if hovered over for the required interval, but the
focus was still taken away and the menu from the original button still
removed.

Is this behaviour necessary to allow hover face colors for buttons? Is
there any fix / workaround?

Thanks!

Phil

Reply via email to