--- In [email protected], "das_e_i" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I've been scripting quite a bit lately, but lately I notice Powerpro 
> silently crashing/exiting when I go to config and press ok/cancel. 
> This happens each time for me. By manually disabling my scripts I 
> figured out which one causes it, I uploaded it here: http://
> phpfi.com/307111
> This script is meant to fix some window/resolution related issues I'm 
> having, I basically need to run it each time the resolution or 
> desktop work area changes, so I put it in HookWindowEvents.
> Is there any way to debug why this is crashing powerpro when closing 
> the config dialog?
>

The problem is probably the fact that Configure restarts PowerPro. I
don't use HookWindowsEvents, and I don't know if you can stop it once
its started. You could try running *Configure from a command list or
script that first stops HookWindowEvents (if that's possible), e.g., with

*Script closeforce "HookWindowsEvents"

Seems to me you'd have to press OK (not Cancel) in Configure, for
PowerPro to restart.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest to start PProconf.exe with a bat
file that shuts down PowerPro first.



Reply via email to