Sheri wrote:

> Thanks for posting. I don't think I've got to work right yet. Could
> you please post what's in your vars.ini?

I think I'm using the default vars.ini file - please let me know if I'm not.
It could be a remnant front the vars plugin beta cycles...

\path\to\powerpro\vars.ini :

[varsConfig]

;save statics on per-scriptfile basis, not per proc-id
;1/0 t/f y/n default is 1 (yes)
staticsSavedOncePerScript=n
;If the parameter proc_id was called state, it would make more sense
;for statics.  Then the idea is that each script file has a number of
;states (represented by values of a collection of variables), and all
;procs in that file behave according to state.

;is declaration (local, static, global) of var
required before invoking
restore_vars
;1/0 t/f y/n default is 1 (yes)
reqDeclarationBeforeRestore=y

;are multiple declarations (local, static, global)
permitted
;1/0 t/f y/n default is 1 (yes)
allowDupVariableDeclares=f

; raise powerpro error dialog on error
;1/0 t/f y/n default is 1 (yes)
raiseErrors=1

;1/0 t/f y/n default is 1 (yes)
useLongVars=yes

;status/data/none s/d/n default is data
whatToReturn=data

Reply via email to