--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > > I want to have a bar (autoshow as bar flagged) as large as the > > targeted active window ! > > > > I tried with *Info expr( .doStuff("MyBar") ) without any success :( > > > > where dostuff contain : > > > > args bname > > cl.setWidth( bName,0,win.width("active") > > > > Does some of you have any idea ?? > > > > Don't call the .dostuff from the tooltip -- it would get done each > time the tool tip is displayed. > > Instead, use the cl.setwidth, but then do a cl.refreshbar after. > Call this script from a hotkey or similar. >
I want to resize/verify the bar size each time the bar is displayed (new active window with different size) or if the window is resized. And i do not want to have a new hotkey to do this, i just wanted to have an "event like" stuff and found this way to be automatically called when the bar is shown ! My concern is that if i do it in the button label (not related to tooltip), - it crash powerpro - does nothing... - no way to use setrect - i use a context part and only want to have this bar for all windows of a specific application.. As there is an option to put the bar above the active window, I just want to have a bar (additional menu + info ) like an additional title bar.
