--- In [email protected], "Sheri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "brucexs" <bswitzer@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In [email protected], "Sheri" <sherip99@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Script below is similar to the other one, but uses a proxy
> > > sidekick button to provide height for the combo box. There's a
> > > pause at each
> > 
> > 
> > I tried these scripts and it did make me think of another portion 
of 
> > the code the check, where I did find the possible source of the
> > problem.
> > 
> > Try the latest exe
> > 
> > 
> > http://powerpro.webeddie.com/download/powerpro.exe
> >
> 
> :) :) :)
> 
> That is SO much better.
> 
> :) :) :)
> 
> I wonder if you could make an adjustment when button height is set 
to


I'm glad it is working better and, for now,  I am going to leave well 
enough alone.

Reply via email to