--- In [email protected], "udaydw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> One request if it is possible, can you add a service like "Add Folder"
> to playlist editor. Currently I use the Winamps default Shift + L key
> combination, but will prefer now via your plugin, which is more
specific.


Hi,

I have posted new version - 1.2.1 - which should now cover pretty much
everything about adding files/folders.

I'm not sure to which "add folder" you're referring, because Shift+L
is shortcut for "Open folder" dialog and it is different from "Add
folder" dialog in the playlist.
However, 
with this version you can use both of them and more:
 - open "Open folder" dialog - implemented as dlg_open_dir
 - open "Add folder" playlist dialog - implemented as dlg_plist_add_dir
 - also implemented: dlg_plist_add_file, dlg_plist_add_url

If you want to enqueue a folder (its contents) entirely from script,
you can use enqueue_file - I just discovered that it works with
folders as well, so in this version I just documented this behaviour.

If you want to open a folder, than there is no service for that,
because there is no API in Winamp to do that (so there is no service
to open a file either). The normal way to accomplish that then is just
to run Winamp again with folder or file as argument. The other option
is to do a clear_plist, then enqueue_file, then play or next_track to
actually start playing new playlist.

I hope that helped.

Artur

Reply via email to