> Hi,
> 
> I have posted new version - 1.2.1 - which should now cover pretty much
> everything about adding files/folders.
> 
> I'm not sure to which "add folder" you're referring, because Shift+L
> is shortcut for "Open folder" dialog and it is different from "Add
> folder" dialog in the playlist.
> However, 
> with this version you can use both of them and more:
>  - open "Open folder" dialog - implemented as dlg_open_dir
>  - open "Add folder" playlist dialog - implemented as dlg_plist_add_dir
>  - also implemented: dlg_plist_add_file, dlg_plist_add_url
> I hope that helped.
> Artur

Thank you Artur for the prompt reply with answer.
In playlist editor window Shift+L opens the Add Folder dialogue, which
is the same as the service posted by you ie 
"dlg_plist_add_dir()
This is has solved my problem. Many many thanks for great plugin.
Dr. Uday Wandkar.


Reply via email to