--- In [email protected], "mockey_a" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> dialog.set_response with parameter "close" is supposed to react on: > user hits alt-F4, or the "X" box in title bar, or "Close" option in > system menu > In my tests it only works with alt-F4, clicking "X" or "Close" won't work. Docs probably don;t match reality. try dialogPluginDemo1.powerpro. Do "X" or "Close" work for you? If so; do you have a control (usually a button) with "cancel" id? Can be hidden. As it stands "X" or "Close" execute the action associated with control with "cancel" id. I'm not quite sure why that is, except that's what the underlying default dialog proc I use seems to want to do. Will dog around a bit, see if I can make it do the rational thing. In meantime, do a cancel button. > What irritates me is that that I only get output from a program with > my computer name in the path, e.g.: > \\.\pipe\powerpro doesn't work, > \\COMPNAME\pipe\powerpro works. > Anybody else had this behaviour? (XP SP2 here) so pipePluginDemoScriptListenToDOS.powerpro doesn't work for you? For the moment, make env variable e.g. ppPipe ==> \\COMPNAME\pipe\powerpro works. then redirect to $ppPipe? > Mockey >
