--- In [email protected], "mockey_a" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In [email protected], "entropyreduction"
> <alancampbelllists+yahoo@> wrote:
> > associated with control with "cancel" id. I'm not quite sure why that
> > is, except that's what the underlying default dialog proc I use
> > seems to want to do.  Will dog around a bit, see if I can make it do
> > the rational thing.  In meantime, do a cancel button.
> 
> No problem. I just thought I could avoid that cancel-button...

If I can;t find any other way to do it I can cause plugin to create a
hidden button with IDCANCEL when I encounter a Set_respons(..."close")
and there is no such user-defined button.

> > so pipePluginDemoScriptListenToDOS.powerpro doesn't work for you?
> 
> Nope. I get:
> total characters input:: 0
> in debug-window.
> 
> > For the moment, make env variable e.g. 
> >   ppPipe ==> \\COMPNAME\pipe\powerpro works.
> > then redirect to $ppPipe?
> 
> Also no problem. I was just wondering if this is known behaviour or
> something special on my machine (maype some XP SP2 stuff?). I took me
> quite a lot of time to figure that out ("." not working, "COMPNAME"
> working). Anyway, thanks  for another great plugin.

How weird.  I'll try it on an XP SP 2 machine.

Here comes SP3...Aren't we lucky?  





Reply via email to