Thank you very much. It worked perfectly.

--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "Ed Bronson" <edbro9@> wrote:
> >
> > I have a couple of scripts that use the old float plugin. I am not the
> > author of the scripts and I don't know much scripting. Can somebody
> > please tell me how to convert the following script so that it doesn't
> > rely on the float plugin that is no longer provided? I would greatly
> > appreciate it. 
> > 
> > Exec.volumeall ("-5")
> > Local VolSteps = 34
> > Local VolUnit =
> > Float.Truncate(Float.Add(Float.Mul(Float.Divide(Volume,
> > 255),VolSteps), "0.5"))
> > 
> Something like
> Local VolUnit = ftos( (volume/255.0) * VolSteps + 0.5)
> 
> The .0 on the 255 is important -- it makes the division into floating 
> point instead of integer.
>


Reply via email to