--- In [email protected], "entropyreduction"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 
> Try 0.55, just uploaded.

Yahoo must be having trouble, any file clicked in Files says "not
accessible." Will try again later.

> 
> Would suggestion in "13.0 Possible Enhancements" (multiple open
> conversations or multiple advise actions running simultaneously)
> be of any use. Means threads and handles, so more scripting
> complexity. 

The absence of multiple conversations hasn't been an issue for me so
far. I don't think Ecco does advises, none documented anyway. Multiple
conversations might be useful vis-a-vis multiple Ecco instances (which
I've never used and are not natively supported).

Having a problem with a Poke I want to do. I think I must need to poke
typed data. Would that be possible, e.g., if I manage to put the data
into a structure via dll plugin?

example:
local etickler=1;1;1 ;;first value s/b bool, 2nd unsigned int and
third unsigned int or "d" or "D"
dde.poke("SetFolderValues", ;;+
  itemnumber++"\n"++TodoFolder++";Tickler,"++etickler)

Its not working using plain 1;1;1 or "1;1;1". In fact if the tickler
starts out as "1;0;d", after above poke it comes back as "0;0;0" using
this request:

dde.request("GetFolderValues,"++itemnumber++"\n"++TodoFolder++";Tickler")

Regards,
Sheri



Reply via email to