--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> If you like pie menus, then possibly you could create a plugin to 
> handle them.  Possibly there is some open source code out there to 
get 
> started.  It would be a fair bit of work to start from scratch.
> 
> I have tried them through a firefox plugin and did not like them as 
a 
> user interface, but that was just me.
>

I was just wondering if it would be possible to do it with PP as it 
is now, by your answer i guess not.

I've also tested some software and that firefox extension and my 
first impression was a bit weird because i wasn't used to it and 
since then i disregarded it but i posted this to know if it were 
possible and to know some opinions about them.

thanks for answering bruce
regards

Reply via email to