--- In [email protected], "quantiworks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Emailed you about this

> --- In [email protected], "brucexs" <bswitzer@> wrote:
> >
> > If you like pie menus, then possibly you could create a plugin to 
> > handle them.  Possibly there is some open source code out there 
> > to get started.  It would be a fair bit of work to start from 
> > scratch.

Agreed.  I found a couple of usable chunks of code that would help,
but they'd need extensive rewriting.

> > I have tried them through a firefox plugin and did not like them as 
> a 
> > user interface, but that was just me.
> >
 
> I was just wondering if it would be possible to do it with PP as it 
> is now, by your answer i guess not.
> 
> I've also tested some software and that firefox extension and my 
> first impression was a bit weird because i wasn't used to it and 
> since then i disregarded it but i posted this to know if it were 
> possible and to know some opinions about them.

Haven't tried them, except on 
www.songza.com

They seem to have dedicated advocates, going back decades.  

Plugin is possible, but I'm not enthusiastic

Reply via email to