> I've used the notes feature for years even if infrequently because
it was not a small, separate instance like this.  So the _only_ thing
I can say that is wrong with the feature is that it dumps the first
note smack dab in the middle of the screen.  I've played around with
the settings on more than one occasion, but if I want stacking, which
I do, I can't get it to start anywhere but there in the middle of the
screen.  

Change the command associated with the hot key as follows:
Command:  ;
More Commands:
if (anywindow("c=powerpronote"))
note open pos stack
else
note open pos topleft

That is, put a semi-colon in the commands entry box, and put the other
commands inthe More Commands edit box.  This says that if a note is
open, open a new one by stacking, else open a new one in topleft.

(To see all the command line options for note open, create a note open
command in the configure dialog and then press the find button beside
the parameters edit box.  Set options in the resulting dialog and
press ok to see command line keyword.)

Reply via email to