--- In [email protected], "mfseeker55" <sarmstr...@...> wrote:
> > Try:
> > 
> > win.sendkeys("{sinp}{to *Notepad}{filemenu
"++?Zc:\filename.textZ++"}")
> > 
> > Regards,
> > Sheri
> >
> Can you tell
> me where to find an explanation of the syntax of that command? I hate
> using things that I don't understand, even if they do work.

For documentation I use a pdf file I create myself (with search index)
of the powerpro.doc file. I just posted one for the most recent
version of PowerPro.

If my command works for you (without the configuation change you made)
it is probably due to use {sinp} in the string. {sinp} uses a
different method for sending keys than either of the possible default
methods. I have the most luck with {sinp}.

Commands that start with "win." use the win plugin, which has its own
section in the documentation.

But first, search the pdf for "syntax" and you'll see the section on
syntax guidelines which should answer some of your questions. If not,
post again with specific questions.

Regards,
Sheri



Reply via email to