--- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "Sheri" <sheri...@...> wrote:

> --- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "entropyreduction"
> <alancampbelllists+yahoo@> wrote:
> >
> > Also forgot to mention:
> >
> > -- "mark" should also work for pcreReplaceCallback (not tested), and
> > regex_makr should be correct each time callback function is called.
>
> This does not seem to be working.

Ok, try regexPlugin210_100705.zip in
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/files/0_TEMP_/AlansPluginProvisional/

see script regexMark.powerpro in archive

> I see no evidence that the regex_mark string has been set. I tried with both
> global and local versions of it, for the local one I sent it to the callback
> routine as a userarg using the cbx format for regex.pcrereplacecallback
> script. Same pattern works and get a mark in regex.pcreMatch.

It was broken, now maybe it's not.

> Will post my most recent effort in your temp folder. Hopefully you can
> demonstrate how to access the regex_mark in the callback routine.

By making code work.

I only tried a static, should work okay with global/local but not tried.

> > -- I'm gonna have another bash at callouts.

> We said the PCRE_UCP option would be ucp. Any good reason it became
> usp instead of ucp? If just a typo, please fix it, as is its
> counter-intuitive.

DONE, not tested

> Ditto for short form of mark, we said capital K, but it became
> little k.

DONE, not tested

> The short form is working in space separated variation of options,
> but not working currenting in an option cluster.

DONE, not tested

callout: seems to work now.  It was indeed calling convention (ta, Bruce: every
function but this one is WINAPI, this one seems to be STDCALL).

Accepts cbx(@entry).

Looks from code as anything in form !xxxx is interpreted as a something that
can be executed with run.xxxx.

Appends address of pcre_callout_block as argument, need dll plugin to decode
(looks like you already got scripts in place in regexPluginTest.powerpro to do
that, haven't tested, may have a go later, see if appears to be working.  See
regexCallout.powerpro

Not yet done those tests for options valid only using, or only using dfa