--- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "entropyreduction"
<alancampbelllists+ya...@...> wrote:

> --- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "Sheri" <sherip99@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "entropyreduction"
> > <alancampbelllists+yahoo@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Also forgot to mention:
> > >
> > > -- "mark" should also work for pcreReplaceCallback (not tested), and
> > > regex_makr should be correct each time callback function is called.
> >
> > This does not seem to be working.
>
> Ok, try regexPlugin210_100705.zip in
> http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/files/0_TEMP_/AlansPluginProvisional/
>
> see script regexMark.powerpro in archive
>

> > I see no evidence that the regex_mark string has been set. I tried with
> > both global and local versions of it, for the local one I sent it to the
> > callback routine as a userarg using the cbx format for
> > regex.pcrereplacecallback script. Same pattern works and get a mark in
> > regex.pcreMatch.
>
> It was broken, now maybe it's not.
>
> > Will post my most recent effort in your temp folder. Hopefully you can
> > demonstrate how to access the regex_mark in the callback routine.
>
> By making code work.

Works! But I don't think local one can work as I wanted, as it doesn't work as
a user arg for the cbx(...). Static or global version should be ok, since the
callback routine itself can access it.

We still have an issue of reinitializing regex_mark. Possibly just not picking
up on when "mark" option is set and the extra block has NULL in it after an
exec. Because regex_mark is retaining the mark set for a previous
pattern/execution even when a new pattern/execution has the "mark" plugin
option set.

> > > -- I'm gonna have another bash at callouts.
>
> > We said the PCRE_UCP option would be ucp. Any good reason it became
> > usp instead of ucp? If just a typo, please fix it, as is its
> > counter-intuitive.
>
> DONE, not tested

Works in prelim tests.

> > Ditto for short form of mark, we said capital K, but it became
> > little k.
>
> DONE, not tested

Works in prelim tests.

> > The short form is working in space separated variation of options,
> > but not working currenting in an option cluster.
>
> DONE, not tested

Works in prelim tests.

> callout: seems to work now.  It was indeed calling convention (ta, Bruce:
> every function but this one is WINAPI, this one seems to be STDCALL).
>
> Accepts cbx(@entry).

Bravo. AFAICT the original tests in the plugin test script work again.

> Looks from code as anything in form !xxxx is interpreted as a something that
> can be executed with run.xxxx.

Do not understand.

> Appends address of pcre_callout_block as argument, need dll plugin to decode
> (looks like you already got scripts in place in regexPluginTest.powerpro to
> do that, haven't tested, may have a go later, see if appears to be working.
> See regexCallout.powerpro

I don't remember much about it and those tests don't look particularly
meaningful. So whatever other demo you can come up with would be helpful.

> Not yet done those tests for options valid only using, or only using dfa

What of the other optimization something you said previously, i.e., to
eliminate sending a PCRE extra block except when called for?

Regards,
Sheri