I hope you are doing great today.
We have an *Urgent requirement for **Teradata Senior Engineer* at*
Please send me the resume at suni...@idctechnologies.com
Please review the below job description and revert with your updated resume
Job Title : *Teradata Senior Engineer*
Location : * Sunnyvale, CA*
Duration : *6+ Months *
*US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY *
Expert in - BI tools, ETL, and Teradata & Data Modelling
Good to have Hive knowledge.
· 7+ years of experience in with Teradata application Development
· Expert Skills in data modeling
· Strong knowledge of Teradata load utilities – Fast Load,
Multi-Load, Fast Export, TPump, and BTEQ
· Very Strong in SQL and Data Analysis, performance tuning and code
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Strong knowledge of Teradata stored procedures, macros and
· Attention to detail and following standards and best practices
· Ability to work with the business, understand business processes
and deliver in an agile manner
· 7+ years of SQL experience
· 3+ years of Informatica or Talend experience
· 2+ years of Tableau design and development
· 1+ years of Hive experience preferred
· ETL developers with Informatica as primary skills and Teradata
secondary skills need not apply for this role
*Please help me with below details:*
No of years in USA:
Availability to join the project if offered:
Number of Interviews in Pipeline and Status:
Highest Degree Attained:
Start and Year of Completion
IDC Technologies Inc
Mailto: *suni...@idctechnologies.com <suni...@idctechnologies.com>*
Empowering Technologies Services
Remote Services | IT Services | BPO |
IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions |
The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and do
not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the company. Our employees
are obliged not to make any defamatory clauses, infringe, or authorize
infringement of any legal right. Therefore, the company will not take any
liability for such statements included in emails. This message is sent in
compliance with the new email bill section 301. Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III
passed by the 105th US Congress, this message cannot be considered SPAM as
long as we include the way to be removed, Paragraph (a)(c) of S.1618,
further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at
no cost to you by sending a response of “REMOVE” in the subject line of the
email, we really will remove you with immediate effect.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Powerbuilder Assignments" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/powerbuilder-assignments.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.