*Hi Folks,*

I hope you are doing great today.

We have an *Urgent requirement for **Crystal Reports Lead *at* Jefferson
City, MO*

Please send me the resume at suni...@idctechnologies.com

Please review the below job description and revert with your updated resume
and rate.

Job Title                     :  *Crystal Reports Lead*

Location                    : *  Jefferson City, MO*

Duration                    :  *6+ Months      *

 *US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY *

*Job Description:–*

6 to 8+ Years of experience on *Crystal Reports*, DWH migrations

• Strong knowledge on Data modeling, DWH concepts and reports modeling
using *Crystal Reports* solution

• Strong knowledge on Informatica, SQL scripts, ETL Scripts

• Involve in analysis, design and architectural discussions and provide
solutions, design documentation and development

• Requirement Gathering, Meeting with Stakeholders ( Business , IT &
Incumbent Vendors)

• Lead in Technical Documentation (LLD & HLD Design Document)

• Test Approach and Strategy for Business Scenarios

• Identify any Risks and co-ordinate with customer Project Manager to
mitigate the same

*Technology:*

·         Database: Oracle 11g, 12g

·         *Crystal Reports*

·         ETL: Informatica, ETL Scripts

Reporting: SSRS/Power BI and Crystal Reports\

*Please help me with below details:*

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Current Location:

Skype ID:

Visa Status:

No of years in USA:

Availability to join the project if offered:

Number of Interviews in Pipeline and Status:

Highest Degree Attained:

Start and Year of Completion

LinkedIn ID:

Rate :