to thrive. We specialize in finding, retaining, and developing top IT
talent for our clients. Cohesion has helped business leaders add value,
drive growth, and achieve competitive advantage in the marketplace. Learn
more at cohesion.com
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/dd176b10-04a7-4793-a2e8-fa17670e467b/cohesion-com>

*Summary of Opportunity*

Cohesion has an immediate need for several *NLP/AI Developers *for a
six-month contract with our client in Mason.  This individual will provide
subject matter expertise for technical guidance, training and direction
with a team of development professionals.

*Skills and Experience Required: *

The work will touch upon machine learning, natural language processing
(NLP), data science, statistics, data structures and algorithms. We are
building a system that spans many specializations within NLP: named-entity
recognition and relation extraction; topic modeling and document
clustering; textual entailment and question-answering; and detecting
complexity, subjectivity. The ideal candidate is an experienced software
engineer who is also experienced in building data pipelines, wrangling
data, and has a strong interest in building data products from the ground
up. Be part of a development team that innovates and creates modern tools
and features that will be used across the digital platform. Participate in
key software design, working directly with other engineers, the product
team, DevOps, and other teams. Architect, write code, complete programming
and perform testing and debugging of data applications. Build data APIs and
data delivery services that support critical operational and analytical
applications for our internal business operations, customers and partners.

*Qualification*

·         Work on an important mission and product - High work autonomy and
work ownership

·         You have 1+ years of experience.

·         Experience with applying NLP to solving real world problems.

·         Experience with implementing NLP/ML algorithms in Python,
Java/J2ee, Spring Frameworks, API/Micro service and have the desire to
learn new programming languages.

·         Knowledge of or experience in building production quality and
large scale deployment of applications related to natural language
processing and machine learning.

·         Basic understanding of Deep Learning

·         Experience with at least one of the modern distributed ML
frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, MxNet

·         Database, complex data schema experience, Oracle, NOSQL, MongoDB,
Neo4J

·         Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative,
dynamic work environment

·         Experience with AWS technology stack

·         Knowledge of Healthcare Medical, vision, dental insurance

*Job Responsibilities:*

1.     Work with AI ML/NLP technologist/architect to explore new or assess
known technology to solve specific natural language processing (NLP)
related problems

2.     Collect and preprocess data with hands-on work to explore, train or
re-train models to solve domain specific problems and provide solution for
our products

3.     Customize and optimize models with various techniques to reduce
model size and computation cycles while keeping similar performance

--

*Naveen Tripathi*
* Technical Recruiter*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518 621 0048* *Fax:* *518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
*3 COMPUTER DR West,*

*Suite #107*

*ALBANY, NY 12205*

*naveen.tripa...@zenithtechsolutions.com <ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Hangout id: tripathi3...@gmail.com <tripathi3...@gmail.com>*

*DISCLAIMER:*
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we
include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All
removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused to you