Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *Server Side Developer* at *Iselin
NJ* with our client. If you are interested then please reply me with your
updated resume or you can call me at *(805) 852-7142.*

*Role: Server Side Developer*

*Location: Iselin NJ*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Passport number is required(Not for GC/USC)*

*Job Description*

Development skills:

   1. Should be strong in API design and implementation, object oriented
   design, design patterns, and industry best practices with experience of
   applying them to solve significant real life software problems.
   2. The ability to analyze the various quality dimensions including
   performance, reliability and resilience, cyber security, and design and
   implement improvements to meet them.
   3. Should have up-to-date knowledge of latest technologies, technology
   trends, and third party solutions for software problems.
   4. Should have excellent analytical and communication skills
   5. Ability to work on complex projects with globally distributed teams
   and tight timelines

*Required*:

   - experience on server side.
   - Excellent Core Java with good understanding of multithreading,
   database access, performance tuning and design patterns.
   - Experience in a diverse set of technologies including SQL, Spring,
   Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, Junit, Mockito, Apache Spark, Storm and
   related technologies.
   - Hands-on working experience in development and maintaining large scale
   mission-critical systems.
   - Experience developing the framework/libraries used by other teams or
   clients.
   - Experience in SCMs like Git and with Build tools and technologies such
   as Jenkins, DevOps, Docker and other.
   - Practical experience in developing software products/solutions that
   are deployed at client sites and/or on cloud (as SaaS) using a
   client/server or peer-to-peer architectures is highly desirable
   - Hands-on working experience using databases such as IBM DB2, Oracle,
   Postgress.
   - Knowledge/experience using NOSQL databases/toolsets such as Cassandra
   is desirable.
   - Knowledge/experience with Identity Management and RBAC platform such
   as SiteMider and Active Directory is desirable..
   - Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms..
   - Hands-on working experience with messaging middleware IBM MQ or TIBCO
   EMS.
   - Knowledge/experience using a distributed streaming platform such as
   Kafka is desirable.
   - Experience writing shell scripts.

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*Lucknow *I* Mumbai *I* Gurgaon *I* Pune *I* New Jersey, USA*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 852-7142*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

Likedin – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>

*[image: Description: photo]*