Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*Power BI Developer*

*Location: **Bohemia, NY*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*Rate: $50/Hr*

*Requirements*
Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
Building Analysis Services reporting models.
Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft
Azure, Cloud Computing.
Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI
desktop.
Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for
Business Intelligence.
Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative
visuals and reports.
Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of
application security layer models in Power BI.
Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible
with warehouse standards.
Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the
business requirements.
Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data
models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and
requirement analysis.
Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded
analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation. Also, one
must be experienced in developing custom visuals for Power BI.

*Pankaj Kumar*

*ST Global LLC*

Direct: 513-729-7021

Fax: 206-319-4579

pan...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.