Hi,

Hope you are doing good

We have an immediate below mentioned roles with our reputed customer,
kindly share your availability to move forward

*Position: Oracle Financial Functional Consultant*

*Location: Remote*

*Duration: Long Term*

*VISA: No Constraints*

The Systems Analyst for Oracle Financial consultant is a hands-on position
that will work with IT team and business partners to support

Oracle Finance modules, specifically General Ledger, Accounts Payable,
Fixed Assets, and Cash Management.

Must be able to translate business requirements into technical
requirements, including configurations, data mapping, and process
integrations. Identify, document, and execute test cases, including test
scripts, criteria, expected and actual results.

*Required:*

·         Hands-on functional and/or technical experience with at least one
end-to-end implementation and/or continuous support in Oracle Cloud
Financial modules R12 or higher, including configurations, issue
resolution, technical integrations, and BI reporting.

·         Experience in functional and working knowledge of Finance,
including accounts payable, general ledger, fixed assets, cash management,
etc.

·         Strong analytical skills, identifying and documenting
configuration and business rule solutions and business process
re-engineering solutions

·         Serve as the liaison between the business and technical team
members.

·         Basic knowledge of PL/SQL is required.

·         Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.

·         Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering, or
Mathematics with 3 – 5 years in business or technical analysis,
programming, or Quality Assurance

*Desired:*

·         Oracle Certification in Finance Modules a plus

·         Knowledge of SQL, XML, and API.

·         IT Financial Management Exp. is a preferred

·         Project Financials Exp. is preferred

Regards,
Ramesh Gude
Email to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
Contact#: 617-418-4173
*HYR O**racle Cloud OIC Blog *
https://hyrglobalsource.com/blog/2020/02/20/how-to-automate-the-oracle-erp-cloud-fbdi-process-using-oic/
*What our employees are saying about us:*
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/HYR-Global-Source-Reviews-E1710825.htm
*HYR LinkedIn
Page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hyr-global-source-inc/?viewAsMember=true
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/hyr-global-source-inc/?viewAsMember=true>*