From: poweredgec-tools-bounces On Behalf Of Antoine Migeon
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 10:07 AM
To: poweredgec-tools <poweredgec-to...@lists.us.dell.com>
Subject: [Poweredgec-tools] pef alert

Hello,

I want to enable automatic shutdown of C6220 nodes when inlet temperature is
above critical threshold.

I don't want to use the web interface to configure the platform event filtering.
I can enable the power off with pef-config utility (part of freeipmi) for a
specific event.

My question is : how to enable "Global alerting" in command line ?

In web ui, it is a simple checkbox :

[ ] Global Alerting Enable       Note: (This enables/disables both PEF and
email alerts).

Antoine

--

Antoine Migeon