From: Adam Hough [mailto:adam.ho...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 10:40 AM
To: Antoine Migeon <antoine.mig...@u-bourgogne.fr>
Cc: Stumpf, Michael <michael_stu...@dell.com>; poweredgec-tools
<poweredgec-to...@lists.us.dell.com>
Subject: Re: [Poweredgec-tools] pef alert

By default the C6220 have always shutdown automatically when the inlet
temperature was too high for the C6220 systems that I have managed in the past.
 They will first throttle back the CPU speed and will also print a message to
the IPMI log as well so if your monitoring system can monitor the ipmi log then
you can get an alert from your normal monitoring system.  They will also change
the status LED from green to flashing orange on the front of the system.
(Though, flashing orange can mean other issues as well like a bad fan module.)
-Adam Hough

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 9:21 AM, Antoine Migeon