[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

I have a 5 of these enclosures, each with 4 nodes, and I have generally
*knock on wood* had very few problems with them. I have even been
contemplating building a custom on/off/reset button feature as the board
has the pins there to handle that, and even the LED's for activity and
power. My little environment has these guys, plus some r905, and 2-3
C6100 XS23-TY3 enclosures all running proxmox 5.2, and they really do
the job just fine.

A while back I purchased an enclosure with no memory/processors/hard
drives to use as spare parts, and last weekend I had to actually replace
one of my boards. Everything went smoothly, and it didn't take me long
to swap it out. Got everything back together and it worked like a champ,
or so I thought.

Like I said, everything works great except for one tiny, somewhat
significant problem: NIC1 works NIC2 does not. In bios NIC1 shows up
with the MAC address, but NIC2 shows no MAC address. Bad board, right?
So I tried out a second board... Same issue. Then, a third... Same
issue.

So here is my question, what in the heck am I missing here. I cannot
believe that all three of these boards have a bad NIC2.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

- J -