Hi all. List has been fairly quiet recently so I thought I'd try you lot
with something that is far from being a crisis but is enough to be annoying.

After PM has been running for a while it seems to suddenly lose its
sound. No incoming mail noises (that's the most annoying one, really),
and no other PM-generated sound, like Sending Mail noises. No other app
is affected. Restarting PM restores sound, but I hate to restart PM
because it wipes my recent mail window (my biggest personal gripe with
PM, but well-covered in other threads).

Anybody else have this?
System specs below.

Cheers;
Rick

--
G5 2GHz x2  ::  2GB RAM  ::  10.4.5  ::  PM 5.2.3  ::  3 pane mode

Shark Attack: A Design Studio
<www.sharkattack.co.uk>