I guess they have to change the IDE as CodeWarrior is litarally dead and
converting a project to from CW to XCode can cause some major headache
for the developers.
So we will patiently wait, wish em good coding and hope there will be
also a better IMAP implemantation in the new version ;-)

All the best

Matthias

Admilon Consulting GmbH
http://www.admilon.com