Yes, I wondered about that too. Perhaps the script is called too soon or
something. However, as I say, when it comes to the 'under the hood'
stuff I don't really know nuttin' so I'll leave it to better folks than
I to work out the nitty gritty.

Rick

--
G5 2GHz x2  ::  2GB RAM  ::  10.4.5  ::  PM 5.2.3  ::  3 pane mode

Shark Attack: A Design Studio
<www.sharkattack.co.uk>