in the beginning of the Mac Aera there was a nice little game ... smash
the IBM-Logo
*g*

But actually I don't understand the heated discussions, we have now on
every forum. If one lets all those "ideological preconception" aside,
isn't it just a change like from the 68k chips to the PPC ? Of course
it'll take some time until the switch is done, but on the end I'll get a
faster PowerBook and that's what I'm looking forward to ;-)

And PM will of course run on it as mail client :-)

All the best

Matthias

schmidt-systemdevelopment
http://www.schmidt-system.com