Wayne Brissette wrote:

>t seems that some type of
>indexing using perl is happening. I can't figure out if PM or spamsieve
>is doing this, but until I launch PM, I can watch the processes all day
>long and don't see perl in the list. Once PM starts running, perl pops up
>every now and again.

I don't know for SpamSieve, but PowerMail does not use perl. May also be
something called from an AppleScript filter?

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "If you liked Emailer, and many, many of us did, you'll love this app.
    The PowerMail people are constantly adding new features. A lightning
    fast search is one of its many attributes"
  PowerMail user comment on www.macupdate.com

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com