Here's something I didn't notice when I originally asked this question...

Part of the "PowerMail Registration Info" e-mail I received was how to
register SpamSieve.  Here's what that part of the message said:

----------------------
REGISTERING SPAMSIEVE:
----------------------
1. Your SpamSieve coupon code is Arbeitsgemeinschaft Kirche und Judentum

2. Copy and paste it into the 'Coupon code' field of SpamSieve's
'Purchase' dialog, then click the 'Redeem...' button
-----------------------

Doing the above, just left the "Redeem" button grayed-out, but then I
read the following in the SpamSieve "Purchase dialog:

If you have a coupon code (beginning with "CPN")....

Obviously, "Arbeitsgemeinschaft Kirche und Judentum" doesn't begin with
"CPN", and not knowing German, I haven't a clue as to what
"Arbeitsgemeinschaft Kirche und Judentum" means.  Can anyone translate for me?

Tony
--
Anthony R. Sanna
SACO Foods, Inc.