I've been using the beta version of PowerMail the past few weeks. I
usually have the "Recent Mail" in a reduced size at the bottom of the
screen. When I want to view it in an expanded size I hit the green button
and the window expands as a blank page. It does not re-draw until I click
on the top of the window where "Subject", etc. are supposed to be
displayed. These are also not re-drawn until I click where one of them
should be. Sometimes I have to click on this window more than once before
a re-draw takes place.

I never saw this on the non-beta version.

Dan (Running OS 10.3.3 on an iMac G4)