I sent this in an email to PowerMail a while back, but did not send it
through the discussions list. I find the same problem persists in the
latest beta and so send it again, but this time the proper way. I don't
see that anyone on the list has brought this up.

I use "Recent Mail" regularly. I leave it open at the bottom of the
screen ordinarily. When this window is open in a larger size and I click
on the green button to change size back to the smaller size it expands
sending the toolbar to the top of the screen hiding the top of it behind
the PowerMail menu bar. It is not possible then to click the green button
(or red or yellow buttons) or place the cursor on the top margin to drag
it down. I have to click the "Zoom Window" to retrieve the "Recent Mail"
toolbar and then drag the window down. Hitting the Command and "W" will
shrink the window back to the bottom of the screen, but not being able to
do this with the mouse seems to be a bug.

I have to add that sometimes this does not happen!!

Or, am I doing something wrong? I did not encounter this with the pre-
beta versions of PowerMail.

Dan (Running OS 10.3.3 on a G4)