Robert Snyder [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 03 May 2004 stated:

>I am sure this has been answered on this list, but I missed it. I have a
>valid PowerMail 4.x license and would like to try PowerMail 5.0 beta, but
>my mail folder far exceeds the demo's limits.
>
>Earlier today I went to the PowerMail site and purchaed the $29 upgrade
>to 5.0 from 4.x, but have gotten no reply other than that my card will
>not be billed until the full 5.0 version is released. Is that when I will
>get my 5.0 key?
>
>Also, I already have a SpamSieve license. I like that PM now includes
>SpamSeive, but I don't like that I now have to purchase it a second time.
>
>Any advice?

A 5.0 license that expires at the end of May was included in the disc
image. Just drag that license onto the PM icon (both must reside on your
hard drive prior to doing this). That will give you a functioning version
of PM until the end of May.

Wayne

--
"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"
- Henry David Thoreau

Live DAT & Music Page: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/
Wayne's Music Calendar: http://ical.mac.com/wayneb/Music
PowerMail AppleScript Archives: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/powermail.html

Music Currently playing: Tim O'Brien "Family History" : Traveler