No, no Alt key. Just a simple ctrl-click (actually a right-click with my
2-button mouse). As an idiot-test I also tried the normal-click-and-hold
which also calls the contextual menu for the dock item, and that also
shows Force Quit.

How strange! Apart from that small glitch PM is working fine.
Rick
--
G5 2GHz x2  ::  2GB RAM  ::  10.4.7  ::  PM 5.2.3  ::  3 pane mode

Shark Attack: A Design Studio
<www.sharkattack.co.uk>